Identifying and Avoiding Burnout
This Identifying and Avoiding Burnout online training course is designed for anyone with stress. People face stress in a variety of ways. Many can handle it in most instances but there are sometimes when the stress causes you to burn out. This course can help you recognize and avoid burnout in your life. We'll show you how.
Want more seats or to run a course on your LMS? See the "Contact Us" area at the bottom of the page. PRICE BREAKS - The more you buy, the more you save.
This Identifying and Avoiding Burnout online training course explores how you can recognize and avoid burnout in your life.
Have you ever watched a candle burn out? The flame can't ignite itself any longer and, as hard as it might try, it just can't stay lit. It could be for a variety of reasons — lack of oxygen, too much wind, or the wick is too short. The fire goes out if the flame is hit with too much "stress."
You face stress in a variety of ways, and though you may be able to handle it in most instances, there are sometimes when the stress causes you to burn out.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Identifying and Avoiding Burnout course, the user will learn to:
- Locate the stressors that lead to burnout
- Explain how to assess the stress you can handle to prevent burnout
- Describe the four phases of burnout
- Recall the interpersonal indicators that someone is experiencing burnout
- Provide examples of positive statements that may circumvent any burnout problems
- Discuss the steps that will help you get back on track and out of burnout
This online Identifying and Avoiding Burnout course is made up of the following sections
- Strategy One – Map the Emotional Progression
- Strategy Two – Identify Burnout Signs
- Strategy Three – Get Back on Track
This Identifying and Avoiding Burnout online training course was designed for anyone with stress in their lives.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.