Find out how to protect yourself from risk of electrocution in the workplace.
Want more seats or to run a course on your LMS? See the "Contact Us" area at the bottom of the page. PRICE BREAKS - The more you buy, the more you save.
An electrical hazard is one in which the possibility of being injured due to contact with an electrical source is high. Hazards such as unstable scaffolds and unprotected floor openings are easily recognized. However, most people do not recognize electrical hazards and therefore they do not appreciate the dangers associated with these hazards.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize electrically activated equipment and associated hazards.
- Understand how fuses, circuit breakers and ground fault circuit interruptors work to avoid/reduce the risk of hazardous conditions.
- Understand the benefits of preventative maintenance in identifying faulty or hazardous equipment and tools.
- Identify and understand the hazards associated with temporary power distribution lines.
- Understanding Electricity and Electrical Hazards
- Hazardous Situations and Preventative Maintenance
All workplace participants who may come into contact with electricity.