Asbestos is a serious workplace health issue. In this course, we will look at asbestos uses, health effects, legislation and control strategies.
Want more seats or to run a course on your LMS? See the "Contact Us" area at the bottom of the page. PRICE BREAKS - The more you buy, the more you save.
Asbestos is a serious workplace health issue. In this course we look at what asbestos is and where it can be found, including different asbestos uses. We also examine the health concerns and how to evaluate exposure to asbestos. Finally, we review the legislation concerning asbestos and provide an overview of workplace asbestos control strategies.
On completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Recall different types of asbestos.
- Describe the various uses of asbestos.
- Identify the health effects of asbestos exposure.
- Recognize the legal status of asbestos.
- Describe workplace asbestos control strategies.
- About Asbestos
- Health Hazards
- Asbestos Control in the Workplace
Construction workers, auto mechanics, marina workers, insulation workers, sheet metal workers, plumbers, pipefitters, cement workers, custodians
Accessible, audio, hybrid, mobile